Wednesday, April 21, 2010

This Cycle's Game Plan

Well AF showed shortly after my last post and I have never been so excited for her arrival in my life!!! Even though I didn't end up with my BFP, it did confirm that I had O'd this cycle. That is huge for me, especially considering I have not O'd since November!! I have decided to not change what is actually working for me and I'm going to do another cycle of the NPC and see if I O again. So, I will be starting the NPC tomorrow, applying 1/4 tsp, which works out to be about 25mg. I will apply it morning and night from CD 5-26, then stop. I will be continuing to take the Metformin 1000mg/day, Vitamin D 2,000IU/day, Calicum Citrate 1000mg, and Liquid B Complex throughout my cycle. I'm hoping to get DH on board to BD every other day, as soon as AF leaves, until after O. With as much as I have neglected him over the last few weeks, I'm sure he'll be game!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment