Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Still waiting...

Not a whole lot to report, except that I'm still waiting for AF's arrival. I've never had to wait for her to show up after stopping NPC. Actually the 2 times that I did the shutdown, I O'd and AF showed up at the end of my LP, right on time. I really don't know when to expect her arrival, but got to thinking maybe I O'd and am in my TWW and that's why AF hasn't shown? IF I O'd, I didn't get a clear thermal shift. But, if you were to take out CD's 8-14 temps, it really DOES look like I've O'd, Which would make sense as to why 1) AF hasn't shown yet, 2) why my body hasn't attempted to O again, 3) explains the sore nips I only get in my TWW. I just don't know though. If that theory is correct, AF should show up in 2-3 days. Again IF I O'd, we covered it with Bd'ing the day of (suspected) O and the day after. So, I would still be in the running of a BFP this cycle...again IF I actually O'd.

No comments:

Post a Comment