Sunday, April 11, 2010

Oh where, oh where can she be??

Well, I stopped the NPC 3 days ago, and am still waiting for AF to arrive. Usually AF shows the day after stopping the NPC, so I'm in the continual waiting game now. Something kind of odd though, I have had tender nips for the last 3 days! Odd b/c I usually do not get tender nips, and if I do, only in the TWW. I don't think I've O'd, let alone be IN a TWW. Not sure if it could be tied in, but this all started a day after starting calcium supplements. Odd?

I have to say I am still soooo torn about taking BCP's again!! I DON'T WANT TO!!! I know about the waiting game for them to get out of your system, I know they can sometimes be more harm then good and mess a body up more. BUT, part of me remembers that it helped me get my Emma. I was using the Nuvaring for 2 cycles b/c of irregular cycles, but DH made me stop d/t MASSIVE mood swings. That very next cycle, I got my BFP! That part of me is holding out hope that this will be the missing link. But, I'm still so torn! I don't have much more time to think about it, as after AF shows, I am supposed to be starting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment