Saturday, April 17, 2010

Mystery Solved

Looks like I won't need a HPT afterall, BUT it also means that I DID in fact O!!!!!! My temp plummeted to the coverline this morning. I guess I should expect AF any time now. This makes me excited to know that I O'd, but now leaves me feeling confused as far as which way to turn next. If the NPC made me O (which is the only thing in the past that has worked) do I dare start the BCP's, once AF starts, or take another cycle of NPC? I was never really WANTING to go on them anyways, just felt I had exhausted my options and didn't know where else to turn. I certainly do not want to change something that I know works for me.

On a side note. We had company over last night for poker, and one of the couples has a newborn baby. She was quite inconsolable, as she has colic. She had been passed around to each adult trying to get her soothed. I busted out my Moby wrap (the one thing that Lance let me keep when he said I had to get rid of all of Emma's belongings) and I showed the Dad how it works. She still wasn't having it and was quite upset. So, I held her while Dad took off the Moby. Instantly, she was quiet, and within seconds, she was fast asleep in my arms. I held her for almost 2 hours, and honestly, I was in heaven!!! I cannot wait until I get to be holding our baby in my arms again.

No comments:

Post a Comment