Thursday, April 15, 2010

O or No O? That is the question

So, not sure if I should say anything, for fear that I just might jinx myself, but I'm about 75% sure that I Ovulated. Early on in my cycle (Cycle day 7) I got my tattoo, and was in extreme amounts of pain. So much so that it affected my sleep. During that week, my temps were sky high. Lately, my temps have been super high, and the only time they're EVER that high is during my Luteal Phase. So, knowing that sleep disturbances can affect temps, I disturbed those temps, (CD 7-14) and got my egg on my chart!!! It would totally explain why Aunt Flo is STILL not here after 7 days of stopping the NPC (Natural Progesterone Cream) sore nips still, no more attempts at Ovulation, etc. IF I did O, (and not Pregnant) temp should drop tomorrow and Aunt Flo should show shortly after. Part of me is wishing and hoping that I DID O, as it would show me that my body IS needing the extra progesterone to function normally. So, until then, still waiting.

2 comments:

  1. Just curious - do you have a chart to show off so we could see what it shows? I hope you figure this cycle out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krystal, the links to my charts are on the top right hand side of my blog...labeled "My Charts." Realize Ovusoft Chart is vag temps and FF chart is oral temps. I do both so I can see the difference. I tend to sleep with my mouth open, so my oral temps are greatly affected. Please let me know what you think!!

    ReplyDelete