Thursday, March 8, 2012

Operation: Feel Better: Week 1.....Sucked!

This never fails. I set some new plans/goals for myself and something happens, usually LIFE, that sweeps those plans out from under my feet. This time it was a stomach bug. First Miss Emma, (my youngest daughter) came down with it, so all of my time went to mothering her and making sure she was well taken care of. Remember how I said exercising can be nixed with even the slightest of excuses? Well yep, this time was no different. And being that I was caring for a sick child, so did my massage and solo shopping spree plans. Then no sooner did she get on the mend, did I catch it. So, of course, NO working out was to be had when I called in sick to work, and spent a full day in bed, while recouping the next day. Week 2 HAS to go better, although hubby was complaining of an upset sour stomach just last night. I have a feeling this is not going to be the end of this stomach bug or the beginning of getting back on track to making myself feel better. Still gonna give it my all though.


1 comment:

  1. Awwwww! Especially missing a massage and shopping! That is killer! I hope everyone gets healthy and stays that way!

    ReplyDelete