Sunday, May 2, 2010

Trying Not to Get Excited

As of today I am on CD 15, and I started spotting this morning. Normally this would get me down and totally upset thinking my chances for a normal cycle are out. However, looking back on my last cycle, I had spotting on CD 14-18, with ovulation occurring on CD 19. The odd thing is that the Nabothian cyst that I have on the right side of cervical OS, disappeared the same day spotting started. The same has happened this cycle as well. Since this cycle seems to be mirroring last cycle to a T, theoretically, ovulation should take place the day after spotting stops. Which again if it's mirroring last cycle, should be CD 21. I can't help but to get excited with hope that my body just might be a normal cycle length again.

No comments:

Post a Comment