Friday, May 14, 2010

I HATE MY BODY!!!

That title pretty much says it all. Cycle day 27, still no ovulation, and spotting/bleeding has been taking place since cycle day 15. I am so frustrated at my body, but what is new right? Why can my body not do the ONE thing it was designed to do? My ovaries must've missed the memo or something. It doesn't seem fair to not have a fair chance at trying to conceive when you don't even ovulate!!! More and more I am wanting to try Clomid to make my body ovulate, if it even will then. I feel like I am almost at my wits end as far as where to turn next. I feel defeated, tired, fed up, lost, and unsure of myself and all the work I have done in the last 2 years to conceive our next child. I just want to scream, cry and go hide until my body can get it right. It's just not fair!!!!!!!!!!!! I.Hate.My.Body!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment