Sunday, June 3, 2012

Day 1 of the Bikini Transformation Goals/Stats

Step 2 of achieving a goal, setting the goals. I took the time yesterday to write down my goals, both short and long term and posted it where I would see it daily.

Long Term Goal: 
  • Enter & Compete in a Bikini & Physique Competition by June 2013
Short Term Goals:
  • Eliminate Coffee
  • Incorporate 1 gallon of Water a day
  • Build a doable work out regimen
  • Eat 5 healthy, well balanced meals a day
The next part in helping myself to achieve my goal is to get my starting measurements. That way I can see my progress and what areas I need to work on more. (pictures will be another day, after I build up enough confidence to post my Before pictures.)

Measurements for 6/2/2012:
  • Starting weight- 127.2 lbs.
  • Neck- 12 1/2"
  • Left Bicep-10 1/2"
  • Right Bicep- 11"
  • Bust- 35"
  • Chest- 30"
  • Waist- 29 3/4"
  • Hips- 36"
  • Left Thigh- 20 1/2"
  • Right Thigh- 20 1/2"
  • Left Calf- 12 1/2"
  • Right Calf- 12 1/2"
Progress:
I had my one mocha in the morning and when I was done, I immediately started drinking my water. Yesterday's water intake was 72 ounces so I definitely need to work on increasing that. Food intake is going to be the tough one for me. Normally I have my morning mocha, then fast until dinner time. Now for someone who already has blood sugar issues, this routine is probably one of the worst things that one can do to themselves! I can feel when the sugars from the mocha wear off, as my mood gets crabby, my head feels foggy, and I get weak and tired. I started off the day yesterday eating 3 eggs with salsa. An hour later I was starving again! Ate some left over taco salad with loads of water. Again one hour later I was starving. This pattern happened all day long! Why is it I can "starve" myself and not feel this way, yet the first day I attempt to eat right, I can't get enough food?

Bowflex Work out:
  • Leg Extensions 90# 3 sets of 10
  • Leg Curls 80# 4 sets of 10
  • Bicep Curls 30# 3 sets of 10
  • Seated Row 30# 3 sets of 10
  • Tricep Extension 30# 3 sets of 10
  • Superman 30# 2 sets of 30

2 comments:

  1. Go Laura! I have to say your beginning stats look pretty amazing as is! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nikki! I am in the best shape I have ever been in, so now would be the time to work with what is already going for me. :) I can't wait to see the transformation.

      Delete