Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Inspiration Every Where You Look

Many know I am a freebie freak and sign up for loads of freebies, just for the excitement. One of my latest freebies is a bracelet, leather band with a stone in the center that has a flower encased in it. Well this company sends you a random bracelet and each colored flower is supposed to have its own meaning. I received my random bracelet yesterday, it is gorgeous, green glass bead with a pink flower inside!!! (very gorgeous contrast, too!) Of course, as soon as I got it I tried remembering what each color meant and could not for the life of me remember. Back to the website I went. Immediate chills followed by the most inner pride, happiness, I don't even know what word to use to describe the feeling. Can you all guess?

Pink = Hope

Now every time I look at this bracelet I can't help but to get a happy feeling inside and giggle a little because there are very few people who will know its meaning and the significance it has in my life/journey. :) Gotta love how life has a way of sending you messages in the smallest ways.


Be on the look out! I am in the midst of all sorts of giveaways. Another will be posted tomorrow. :)

2 comments: