Monday, November 7, 2011

Onto the next one!

So after getting what appeared to be a very faint shadow line on a pregnancy test, the (expected) unexpected happened. The dreaded witch showed up, two days early. Which means the line on the test must have been another evap. I am growing to hate testing each cycle as I swear I can see lines on just about every test I take. They are such a thrill to do in the first place though. I compare them to scratch it lottery tickets. You wait eagerly to see if you are a winner, with suspense rising with each passing second until you get to the realization that it was a complete waste of time and money and you want to rip it up and toss it in the trash to never be seen again. Yep, THAT is how I feel with pregnancy tests. I love the thrill and excitement of watching the dye pass through the test but once it comes time to realizing it is negative, first denial sets in. (that is when the subject then passes by every light source in the house hoping to see a second line pop up) Then when aunt flow shows or acceptance that it was negative, you become angry that you even let your mind go there. That's where I am at, and oddly enough I am not upset that this month yet again, resulted in no pregnancy, but that I started early! With this cycle's confusing temps and ovulation day, even that doesn't surprise me though.

So, onto the next cycle, 100mgs of Clomid this time, starting tomorrow. I still have to call my dr today to have them call in my script and then I will yet again, confirm my dosage just to be sure we're both on the same page this time. Here's to hoping that 100mgs makes me ovulate sooner and the side effects are mild this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment